Friday, July 25, 2008

Thursday 13

Okay I know if it Friday....I'm a day behind....
1. Smokers....especially when they do it around their children...if they only knew how their children smelled at school to non smokers.
2. My kids who throw their trash on the floor...wrappers, etc. The garbage is only like 15 steps away!
3. Teenagers who are disrespectful to their peers, teachers, parents, coaches, elders, rules, school etc.
4. Parents who let their children do #3. Children are a product and reflection of their parents.
5. Really expensive things that break for no apparent reason....(home computer, lap top, kid's xbox, camping trailer window...just to name a few that have broken on my this month).
6. That I am the only one who feeds the dog, so he therefore follows me all day long wherever I go... to the bathroom, to the bedroom, back to the bathroom, to the kitchen...you get the point.
7. That my husband absolutely hates my reality tv shows. Who hates reality tv?
8. The cost of gas and fuel. Now that is just stupid annoying!
9. Speaking of stupid costs, you can add the price of hockey sticks to that!
10. Not enough time in the summer to do all the camping that I want to do!
11. Boys who drip on the toilet seat, yes not lifting the lid...then leaving it there!
12. The weather we have been having this summer.....
and
#13. Dog fur. It is on my clothes, in my coats, in my shoes, in the bed, in the garage, on the stairs, on the couch, in the car...EVERYWHERE! The dog isn't even allowed in the house when we are not home, he is never allowed on the couch or in the bed, he rarely rides in the car, but that WHITE fur gets EVERYWHERE!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Geez, all things I could have added to my list! My advice...leave the seat up. You are one woman with three men. It is easier for you to lift the seat when you are done then to harp on three guys to lift it when they go. I just started doing this two days ago and "my seat" is wonderfully clean! :) I don't think I have a trash can either as nothing makes it all the way to it!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...