Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"I love you to the moon and back!"


Ever since Carson was a baby, I would always say to him, 'I love you to the moon and back.' Then he started to one up that, and say, 'yeah, I love you to the moon and back infinity times.' It has since become our game of one upping each other on how much we love each other with different little quotes. He hasn't gotten 'too big' yet, and still plays it with me. Anyways, he should probably have a coat on, and I wish I knew how to do the settings on my camera better, but the picture opportunity reminded me of our game.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gayle said...

Emily and I: (Me) I love you. (Em) I love you more. (Me) I love you more than the stars. (Em) I love you more than the stars and the moon, too!

Anonymous said...

We play the same game . . .
"I love you to infinity and beyond!" is Jason's and Caden says "I love you to the moon, the stars,Mercury, Venus, and Mars," & "sideways 8".

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you guys play this game with your kids too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...