Is Carson sitting on that man's lap? I will just assume you know who that is! I think Jared is going to surpass Derek in size...or maybe Derek is shrinking. That happens as we get older! lol :) I hope you weren't holding that baby when he scored. If it were me I would have dropped her. Just amazing...I am so happy for your whole family. It's been a long time in the making.
2 comments:
It was a great night! We are so proud of Jared.
connie
Is Carson sitting on that man's lap? I will just assume you know who that is! I think Jared is going to surpass Derek in size...or maybe Derek is shrinking. That happens as we get older! lol :) I hope you weren't holding that baby when he scored. If it were me I would have dropped her. Just amazing...I am so happy for your whole family. It's been a long time in the making.
Post a Comment