
We do a 'Chinese gift exchange' of sorts on Christmas Eve. Maggie picks her gift...

No one dared to steal my dad's gift (his beloved Sarah Palin stuff!)

Jared ended up with one of Jenna's old Lady Patriots basketball jackets! Haha It was funny. He did get a $25 dollar I-tunes gift certificate, so it wasnt all bad.

Jenna opening up her gift...

Matt and Steve

My brother Mike ended up with one of the gifts we brought. And believe it or not, the very next day, when we went to his house for Christmas dinner, it was already set up and planted (by him) just waiting for it to grow!

The ShamWow's were a big hit. Got stolen 3 times!
2 comments:
When is your family going to adopt me? I would love to have grown up (and be living) with family like this. We just aren't close like you all are. So what is a ShamWow??
Its some rag cloth thing that soaks up water...kinda stupid really. Not sure why people wanted them....haha
I am blessed gayle...you are right. Im lucky to have such a terrific family. Thanks!
Post a Comment