Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mr. Squirrel raiding the bird feed. I don't mind though.
Carson rolling up the flower hose...

One of the beautiful basket's I bought from the greenhouse with the gift certificate that the hockey team gave me for being the team manager. (this bad boy cost $75.00! For real....who pays that much??)



Derek is snipping off the bottom age of the garden fence so we can cut around it a bit easier.



Our Rhubarb.....it's huge and it's not even June yet!




2 comments:

Dee said...

Hey Paz,

These are great summer action shots. Nothing's better than summer up here and rhubarb! I love it so much; we have 14 plants! And I made a killer rhubarb crisp last night that has already bit the dust.

Flowers are very, very expensive. Arghhhh.

Gayle said...

One of these days I've got to get some rhubarb. Looks great. Beautiful hanging basket,but terribly over-priced. Makes you wonder why people pay that much.

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...