Derek and Jared get soaked on a water ride

I love how we could get on the metro and within 30 mins and a 10 min cab ride be 3 states over. That never happens in Alaska!Im not complaining about Alaska though. By the end of our trip, I was so sick of millions of people everywhere we went. Plus traffic EVERYWHERE. It is nice to have the different things to do, but it's just a different life style to me. I like my Alaskan lifestyle so much better.
I think this may be the Six Flags where the movie Grownups was shot. I am not for sure, as I have not seen the movie yet, but there were poster shots and ads everywhere for it.
2 comments:
There is so much to do, but a guy probably couldn't afford to do it all the time anyhow! The different parks and scenery, and the ability to travel and actually go somewhere would be nice. I would never be able to handle all the people though. Looks like everyone is having a good time in the water.
Sometimes I think how blase it is here in this dinky little town, but about the 3rd day of my vacation in a big city, I remember how much I love Fairbanks! It looks like you all had so much fun. Family trips are the very best!
Post a Comment