Saturday, April 16, 2011



Jared and Tayler signed their National Letters of Intent to play with the UAF (Division I) hockey team. It was a very exciting day. Not only was it Jared's 18th birthday, but most of the family came out to watch this happen. I have the most supportive family anyone could ever ask for!!

These two boys were on their very first team together at age 5. Totem Chevron. I even have some video of them playing in a game. They also played two years of Bantams together and 1 yr of Midgets. Currently playing JR A Icedogs together. Many years in between there, when they were playing against each other. I'm so very proud of these two boys.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Congratulations to the whole family! May all of Jared's dreams come true.

an.Alaskan.mom said...

What a year.

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...