
My $1.99 seed packet I throw in this bed each year...some of the flowers are still hanging on to life.

The beans in my garden...

The potato tops are dying, almost time to dig them up...

OK...I bought this as a 6 pack at the greenhouse.....all suppose to be regular lettuce.....I have no idea what that tall purple thing is....(And yes I know...I NEED to weed!)

Strawberry patch. It was such a crummy summer for weather....just cold and rainy the whole time. I'm not the greatest of weeders as it is, but this summer, I really just let it go.
1 comment:
You know, sometimes there are more important things to do than weed! You should see my beans...they are pathetic...about an inch long. The peas are about eight feet tall, but I never had much for strawberries. A real hit and miss summer. I need to get out and harvet the carrots and onion. Ate all the cauliflower and broccoli already. I planted potoatoes in tires this year and got four tires high. I sure hope there is something in there! Your raspberrie bushes are so big and healthy. I bet you have berries next summer!
Post a Comment