Look at all those leaves! Carson's job was to blow all the leaves off of the driveway onto the yard, so I could mow them up! I think he did a pretty good job, but he had more fun putting the air on himself!
Take those leaves and multiply by about 10,000 and that is what I need to scoop out of the pool! I told the boys that somehow we have to get them out before it freezes or that will mean emptying it next Spring and refilling. I'm not sure there are enough hours between now and freeze-up to get them out! (Yes, it is that bad!)
1 comment:
Take those leaves and multiply by about 10,000 and that is what I need to scoop out of the pool! I told the boys that somehow we have to get them out before it freezes or that will mean emptying it next Spring and refilling. I'm not sure there are enough hours between now and freeze-up to get them out! (Yes, it is that bad!)
Post a Comment