Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jared, Hank and Tyler watching the Lathrop/WV game. (Between periods).
Hank, Jared, Alex, Tyler and Justin goofing around during the game.

Fairbanks High School all Conference Team:
Lathrop's Brooks Poe, Alex Hajdukovich, Tayler Munson, & Bryan Gunderson, WV's Dylan Blankenship, & Joe Brady, NP's Phoenix Copley, WV's Ben Henne, and NP's Matt Sanford and Jared Linnell.
Congrats guys.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Congratulations to Jared. I would have liked to be at the games this weekend, but no sitter. I guess this means that WV and L go to state? So sorry for NP!!!

keturi/faro clan said...

great pictures Patty! And congratulations Jared! I was glad Ty wanted to go watch the game....yough not being the one playing but better to watch than to stay home and be bummed about it.

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...