Saturday, July 25, 2009

Golden days parade

So we get to the parade at about 9:15am, and get pretty good seats all on the sidewalk. We had 10 of us, so made sure to get there nice and early so we could have plenty of room. We had to wait well over an hour before the parade got to us, as we were near the end. I started taking nice pictures of the stuff happening in the parade, but then got so frustrated by the lack of common sense and ignorance that some people had, that I decided to post about that instead.
This first picture is of these 3 idiots that got there late and decided to stand out on the street in front of people I mean literally, the lady with that hat on is directly in front of that black gal.
Sorry that I didn't edit this one, so you could see better. This actually happened while we were waiting for the parade to start. If you look you can see a lady with bare legs crossed in a tank top towards the left of the picure. She has her golden retreiver with her. She proceeded to brush the dog while waiting for parade to start, for probably a good 30 minutes. As she is brushing hair is flying all over the place. After 3 or 4 swipes her brush would be full, so she would pull the wad of hair off and put it on the sidewalk behind her. Not is a trash bag, just threw it on the ground, which of course it then blew all over. Im talking tumbleweeds of dog hair blowing around. The man towards the right in the grey colored shirt sitting on the curb with his arms out got up and went all yelled at her for getting dog hair all over his blanket and that the hair was covering everything. So she stopped brushing. About half way threw the parade, I guess she had enough and packed up her stuff. Well there was tons of dog hair around her chair, so when she got it, it started blowing again, all over. That man got up and then they had a yelling match. It was actually comical. How stupid could that lady be? I mean come on, seriously?

This lady, got there late, and decided to press herself between my chair and the lady's chair beside me. I slowly started inching my chair closer to my neighbors chair and kept leaning my arms and body further back and she finally left. I can see leaning in to maybe take a photo or something, but she pried herself right between us. I mean, seriously lady??



This lady was walking along with her kid, and stopped right in front of me for like 5 minutes..



That was my view for over an hour. Why didn't I say anything? If I was the people next to me, I would of. She was a bit further down from me, so I let it go, but I mean come one, how rude, can one be?




2 comments:

Gayle said...

Rude people suck (right along with the mean people). I'm sorry they affected your parade going experience.

keturi/faro clan said...

this is hysterical Patty...mainly because I think these people follow me around wherever I go...different outfits and different scenarios but yeah people are so rude!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...