We never go out to Chena Lakes...it's quite a drive for us. (I think it is the drive home that is so bad!). Looks like a lot of fun though. Did anyone get swimmers itch? Emily got it when her dad took her...she didn't shower right away.
Yes, they all 4 got a dose of it. Jared showered right away at home, but I think they need a spray right at the lake to prevent it.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We never go out to Chena Lakes...it's quite a drive for us. (I think it is the drive home that is so bad!). Looks like a lot of fun though. Did anyone get swimmers itch? Emily got it when her dad took her...she didn't shower right away.
Yes, they all 4 got a dose of it. Jared showered right away at home, but I think they need a spray right at the lake to prevent it.
Post a Comment