Tuesday, March 9, 2010

About this time last year, Jared's team down in Anchorage won their State hockey tournament. All the boys shaved their heads in the lockerroom. Since that time, Jared has been trying to talk Carson into shaving his head, but Carson has said NO, until today.


So much hair! I think the cat thought a new critter had moved into the house!


It looks nice!
(and saves me money on hair cuts!).



This year, since Jared's team won state, they decided on the no shave thing....which considering their age, is funny. I think there only about 4 of them that can actually grow face hair! haha
Jared is lucky to have that Italian gene...he has no problem!





1 comment:

Gayle said...

Carson looks great! (Not buzzed near as short as Jared's was). Good for him for playing along.

Gosh, I hope Districts are soon or Jared is going to have quite a beard.

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...