I think that is so awesome that Hunter was able to make the family trip. I know that he means so much to you guys and he is getting older so that is an awesome memory.
I finally hiked this on Sunday! My Type A personality took over for the first half though as I zoomed ahead, then constantly had to wait on the others to catch up. Then I just relaxed and enjoyed the company and the views and all the blueberries, and it turned out to be a beautiful thing. It was gorgeous out there, and a really nice sunny day.
2 comments:
I think that is so awesome that Hunter was able to make the family trip. I know that he means so much to you guys and he is getting older so that is an awesome memory.
I finally hiked this on Sunday! My Type A personality took over for the first half though as I zoomed ahead, then constantly had to wait on the others to catch up. Then I just relaxed and enjoyed the company and the views and all the blueberries, and it turned out to be a beautiful thing. It was gorgeous out there, and a really nice sunny day.
Post a Comment