
I guess last year, since he was a part time Icedog player, and also playing on the Arctic Lion U16 team, when they had their rookie dinner he was busy with his U16 team so he didn't attend the Rookie dinner. He did take part in other rookie stuff (the Rookie Skit), but since he missed this last season, they said he had to do it this season, then he would no longer be considered a 'Rookie.'
So, the rookies have to dress up like woman, going all out. Then they take a vet to dinner and pay the bill.
Preston and Jared got ready at my house and as you can see with your own eyes, it was super comical. From how to apply make-up, false eyelashes (which I have never used and we eventually gave up on), to how do you hold your purse.
I didn't help with the outfits at all.
I laughed, and laughed and laughed.
Good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment