I love the underwater photos. Did you take them from above or have an underwater camera? How fun. Now that I think of it Nick's camcorder is underwater and takes photos. We should have tried it in the pond. Darn it.
Can you believe I took it standing on the side of the pool looking down at him with my Iphone!
Newark? I could have told you not to stay there- or go there- ugh- Jersey- blech!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the underwater photos. Did you take them from above or have an underwater camera? How fun. Now that I think of it Nick's camcorder is underwater and takes photos. We should have tried it in the pond. Darn it.
Can you believe I took it standing on the side of the pool looking down at him with my Iphone!
Newark? I could have told you not to stay there- or go there- ugh- Jersey- blech!
Post a Comment