Monday, February 16, 2009

Trying to do the same pose...12 yrs. later....

Feb. 97'
Derek, Jared (almost 4) and Carson 3 months

Feb. 09'

Derek, Jared (almost 16) & Carson 12

4 comments:

an.Alaskan.mom said...

Too cute. I don't know how you get those guys to pose for you though. They must really adore you!

Anonymous said...

They know they better just do it, or I will keep bugging them until they do!

Melissa said...

:0) Thats a nice "then and now" picture. Looks like Jared is getting bigger than Derek though. And I LOVE how Carson is giving the 'look' trying to imitate this baby face inthe earlier picture. Very nice family you have

Gayle said...

What a great idea. I see Derek's hair is thinner (got to pick on him a little! :) You'll have to do it again in ten more years!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...