
I hate pictures of myself, but I decided to change my hair up. I went a bit shorter and am so tired of trying to cover up the curls. I wore it curly for years, and now straight for years. I may just try the curls again. Judy ( my hairdresser ) also wants me to grow my bangs out, so I guess I will give it a try.
2 comments:
I absolutely love it! Your curls are great...can't believe you've been hiding them all these years. Most people don't want to hear this, but look at that photo again...you look just like your mother. (And that is a compliment!). That's what I've been wanting to do to my hair, but can't seem to make an appointment.
I think it looks really nice. To be honest, when I first glanced at it, I thought it was a picture from college days because I think it makes you look younger!! Run with it!! :)
I have the straightest hair imaginable and I just wish I could have the option to wear it either straight or curly if I wanted to.
Post a Comment