So Jared and Carson are bike riding around our neighborhood, and I guess Jared's chain came off, and somehow sucked his feet under the bike (ripped one of his flip-flop practically in half), and flipped him off the bike. I think we counted 9 bloody rips in his skin. Both elbows, one knee, his ankle, heel and other parts. Chest all scraped up with road rash. The back of his calf was the worse....the gear thing somehow jabbed into him and took a chunk out. It probably needed stitches. You can see the gear marks going up the back of his leg. His shorts and shirts were full of dirt with blood dripping everywhere when he came into the house. His cell phone made it through the wreck with a few bruises as well!
Life of a boy!
2 comments:
Now he looks like Elijah! Elijah does a lot of (dangerous) jumps and tricks on his bike and it doesn't always work out. I don't even pay attention anymore although I should since Nick got blood poisoning last summer from a similiar accident! Jared should know better than riding in flip flops! I'm glad he didn't lose a toe.
Wow!! I know it's the life of a boy, but I can't help but cringe at the thought of the skin ripping and blood. T is notorious for doing crazy things on his bike, roller blades, even the trampoline so I'm just waiting for a broken arm or leg sometime soon. Glad to know Jared is alright though. And I agree with Gayle, you don't wear flip flops when riding a bike!! Silly teens! :)
Post a Comment