Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Life According to Prince


This is a fun one. Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to at least 15 people (okay, it doesn't HAVE to be 15) and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)".

Pick your artist: Prince

Are you male or female? Raspberry Beret
Describe yourself: Delirious
How do you feel? Purple Rain
Describe where you currently live: Alphabet Street
Favorite Mode of Transportation: Little Red Corvette
Your best friend is: I Would Die For U
What is life to You: Diamonds and Pearls
Your Fear: When Doves Cry
What is the Best Advice You have to Give: Kiss
How you would like to die: On the Couch
My Motto: Let's Go Crazy
Describe your love interest: I Wanna Be Your Lover

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Fun! I played along. You know, I could write a book on Willie Nelson song titles! lol

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...