
So we decided to expand our backyard (again).

Last summer we did this part in the back.
We did it the cheap way, without fill dirt. Derek just tilled' up the ground, and we dumped grass seed on it. Its not the best, but looks good from far away.

This is the part on the side we did last summer. (out past the firepit).

This is the section that is left. Next summer, I guess. If you don't plant grass, and weed whack all the time, this is what happens, within one summer. Soon if we don't get this part done, it will be a forest!

This is the new section we are doing. Almost ready to throw some seed on it.
1 comment:
It is so much work adding new grass, isn't it? I did our corner this year, but didn't have anything to till with. I just mowed the bushes down and planted seed. Most of it took. Looks better anyhow.
Post a Comment