
Jared poses with Hunter...or is it Hunter posing with Jared? Look at those smiles!

Tiger having a nap while Carson catches some TV

New Snow! And lot's of it.
Carson is up and off the couch after 6 days of being sick, and doing nothing but laying on the couch!
Good to get some fresh air!

Jared had to get out there too!

Hunter could not be left in the house if the boys are running around outside! He takes a quick barking break to pose for a picture.
2 comments:
Looks like the kids (Hunter included) enjoyed the dump of snow we got today!! Holy Moly, I had NO clue Hunter was so big, LOL. All the pics I've seen of him he looks like a teeny tiny thing. Did you have to shovel it all, or are you smart and own a snow blower? Oh wait, you have 2 strong boys and a strong hubby, nevermind!! :)
I think you are right...that's Hunter's photo that he's letting Jared be in! Enough with the snow already, huh? I've done a lot of shovelling today and tonight!
Post a Comment