
Jared proudly holding up the trophy!

Jared with his medal.

These are the two other boys that Jared stayed with when he lived in Anchorage for those 10 weeks. Ryan Luiten-the Anchorage house where they stay, and Brandon Fisher-he is from Kenai. He still stays with them when he goes on weekends. Very grateful to them and to their families for taking care of Jared. Such nice boys and their parents and other siblings. (7 kids in all, including Jared when they are all there....bless them!)

Jared and his fantastic defensive teammate Brian Cooper.

The whole team and coaches. Jared is the #14 jersey on the left side by the coach, 2nd row on the end. I think all but 4 of the kids shaved their heads before the game (some already had short hair).
2 comments:
Congrats to the team!! He must be really happy and you must be proud! Good job to them all.
Boy, the couple that didn't shave their heads really stand out! Ha! Man, I wish that would become the "in" thing to do. They all look so much better once you are over the initial shock.
Congratulations to Jared and the Allstars. I hope you guys kick butt at Nationals.
I have awarded you with a Friends badge. You can visit my blog to pick it up.
Post a Comment