Carson is our bookworm. I bought this book for him last Thursday when I had volleyball and he had to come along. He read almost the whole thing during my games. Here is reading it for a second time. It is a series book, so he has been waiting all week for me to go back to the store for part 2. I am taking Jared to town in the morning as he has to get a shot. I have part 2 & 4 reserved to pick up. Part 3 they had to order for me, and should be here this weekend. Part 5 is due out brand new this week. He will be a happy camper for awhile.
3 comments:
Oooooo, that is a really good series!!! Tayllor had to read that book for school and LOVED it!! If you ever wanna recycle the books, send me our way. I think Tayllor would enjoy reading the other books in the series. It is a pretty cool subject from what I read on it :)
I wish I had kids who even remotely liked to read. I believe it must be the worst form of punishment I could give them! lol :) Good for Carson.
Oh, ya, I gave you an award on my blog if you want it.
Post a Comment