
More Icedog pictures that I stole off of one of my friends facebook pages. This was the last homegame he played in. He is now in Washington. They have a couple of games there this weekend, then he heads to Wichata Falls, Texas for a 3 games series. Then he and his buddy Tayler fly back early. They have to be back by Feb. 1st for midgets. Hopefully he gets a couple of games in. His playing time (and Taylers) has really been limited and it stinks. It has been a great opportunity for him though, and he has had a really good time. He has a lot of upcoming travel all for hockey. He made the Alaska Select team, so gets to go to Seattle for the Pacific District tryout in April. Hopefully he makes it to Nationals again, as I want to plan an extended trip before and after the National camp to Washington D.C. and to NYC.Btw...Carson is now on book 5 of his Ranger's Apprentice series. He only has one more to go after this one.
2 comments:
What an amazing reader Carson is. I have non-readers, but I guess there is still hope with the last two! Now what series will he read?
Good luck making Nationals. What a great trip that would be for you. Jared's had quite an experience this winter with hockey. I'm sure it will lead to great things next season.
These are fab photos! It sounds like you've raised some impressive kids, Patty. Here's rooting for the National camp, and a big trip for you to DC and NYC! We're going to NYC in April, and I cannot wait!
Post a Comment