So my friend Becky did a post about Reality TV....so I thought why not give it a shot too. She did hers on Wife Swap, I will try the Bachelor!
So really, Vienna has to still be there out of default, don't you think?
Ally decided to walk away because her job came a calling and said come back to work or else your fired. Jake (aka the Bachelor) basically told her she was not going to be eliminated this week, that he really liked her, but could not guarantee a ring at this point. (4 ladies left). First off Ally's tears really annoyed me. "I'm so torn, I don't know what to do, help me..." Ugh...really if you really loved this man, no job would hold you back. But alas she chose work, over Jake. So there was no rose ceremony, so Vienna got to stay. I have not liked Vienna since early on. I don't find her as attractive as the other ladies. She has beady eyes that are always darting around. She just has something about her that really gets to all the other woman, me included. I just have to assume that she would have been the woman to be eliminated, had Ally not chosen to leave the show, or would she have been? I mean Jake is a fairly good looking guy. He is a pilot, so he must make good money and he is probably in his late 20's ealry 30's? Why isn't he already snapped up? As Kelly Clarkson would say, "he's pretty messed up too," (Probably). I guess you would have to be, to be on this show looking for love, that or you just want to be on TV.
PS in next week's previews, we see Jake getting a phone call from Ally...aah she will probably come back. Drama.
Yes...I have no drama in my real life, I have to get it from TV.
1 comment:
Oh no, I may have to catch an episode.
Post a Comment