
Carson waiting at the airport on his last road trip....

Jared before the haircut at his state tourney...

Sound asleep in the hotel in Las Vegas....I think this was after he hurt his wrist...

In Las Vegas....I just thought it was funny the way the tree is over his head....haha

I snapped this during kindergarten recess today...this little guy was tardy, but only in Alaska do you get dropped off by a snowmachine!
3 comments:
He was one of mine! The kid hates recess and hides in the coat closet so he doesn't have to go outside - irony at its best.
And, I love the peacock head! It is now ingrained in my mind.
p.s. thanks for sticking up for me with the cupcake thing on facebook!
I love the snowmachine shot! Don't suppose he took an extra spin and that's why he was late? :) Did Jared's team get out okay? I hope so. Modern technology sucks me in, but really...we'd all be better off without it. Nice to see you posting since I haven't talked to you in forever!
Gayle-you should borrow the snowmachine shot for your site, since you have so many lower 48 people looking at yours.
Becky-no problem about sticking up for you, it wasn't necessary, it is totally true!
I love the peacock shot too....its funny.....he just needs a toga on or something...
Post a Comment