Saturday, June 6, 2009

The ABC's of Me.
I saw this on another blog site as I was cruisin' around the web tonight. I don't know why I felt like doing it, but I did. So here it is. It would be kind of fun if you (yes, you) played along and did it, too.
A - Age: 42 (today!)
B - Bed size: King-dont touch me when I am sleeping.
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the shower.
D - Dog's name: Hunter
E - Essential start your day item: Juice
F - Favorite color: Probaby green
G - Gold or Silver: Either or.....
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: Flute...still have mine from high school and much to the kids dismay pull it out every now and then and play it! haha
J - Job title: Mainly Mom, but also Kindergarten Aide Teacher
K - Kid(s): Jared and Carson
L - Living arrangements: House on 2 acres
M - Mom's name: Bonnie
N - Nicknames: Paz
O - Overnight hospital stay: twice for each son's birth
P - Pet Peeve: smoking
Q - Quote: Suck it up buttercup
R - Right or left handed: right.
S - Siblings: Mike and Steve
T - Time you wake up: during the school year 6:40am (and thats pushing it, as Carson catches the bus at 7:05am), and during summer whenever I feel like it, but usually around 10am.
U - Underwear: Jared just told me today that he needs some new ones.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Hmmm I dont think Ive ever tried brussel sprouts, so I guess them, but maybe not if I tasted them.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: Rarely late, if anything I am usually 15 minutes early but if I am late probably cause I was checking emails or on the phone.
X - X-rays-I assume when I was around 7 or 8, I broke my arm, so I would think that they took them. I had one of my toe last year.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken Enchiladas
Z - Zoo animals you like: I like them all.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I am so with you on the king-sized-don't-touch-me-bed. In fact, I have been sleeping against the wall in a smidgeon of the space just to be left alone. You could put four people between us!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...