Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Jared's Eye"


Jared has been begging and begging us to get photoshop. We finally went and got it. By they way, if you are interested in it, Sam's was the cheapest place we found it.
Anyways, he spent about 2 hours creating this with all the 'tools' of photoshop. He drew, he blended, he erased, he added colors....
This is his artsy side! He has always been able to draw things pretty well.
I was pretty impressed that he did this from scratch.
You can do neat things with pictures as well. I am sure I will be putting more of his creations on!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I cannot draw with a pencil let alone the computer! Very nice work. I thought he was working on another one you were going to share??

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...