Thankfully my dad was very good about writing on the back of pictures when they got developed. It is great to read the stuff he wrote. On this one he wrote:
"Hot Pants"
Bonnie made them.
Bonnie is my mom, in this picture. I love it. Look at that style. You rock them "hot pants" Mom!
my brother Mike and I as well.
my brother Mike and I as well.
I have no idea where. Somewhere on one of drives across the USA probably.
My cat Sneakers is looking pretty young, so I must have just gotten him.
That was my dog Schlitz. He was named after a namebrand of beer.
Look at my Mom's fur coat. I had no idea she was such a fasion guru!
I think we are on Eielson AFB.
My mom and I
Aug of 69.
Move over Priscilla Presley
Jan. 1969
I should have posted this with my birthday picture last week.
I just so happened to be born on my Mom and Dad's 6th Anniversary on June 6th.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
48 years!
Isn't that orange dress to die for? And check out my Dad's bling!
What a hot happening couple!
Look at my Mom's fur coat. I had no idea she was such a fasion guru!
I think we are on Eielson AFB.
My mom and IAug of 69.
Move over Priscilla Presley
Jan. 1969I should have posted this with my birthday picture last week.
I just so happened to be born on my Mom and Dad's 6th Anniversary on June 6th.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
48 years!
Isn't that orange dress to die for? And check out my Dad's bling!
What a hot happening couple!


1 comment:
Wooo-wheeee! Not only do you look exactly like your mom, she was quite the hottie! Those are definitely "hot pants" and I'm quite sure my kids will never have photos like that of me! lol :) What great family memories.
Post a Comment