This was on the Scouting News today...
www.thescoutingnews.com (you have to pay to be a member to read the articles in full)
so I typed it out:
The Top ten 1993's
One of our scouting scources was in the rinks throughout the winter busy scouting the best of the best in the 1993 USA Hockey age group. See who he nominated as his top picks for the national top 100 player prospects for this highly watched age group?
The source listed the following ten names for nomination:
1. Rocco Grimaldi-Little Ceasars
2. Jonathan Miller-Pitt Hornets
3. Blake Pietila-Compuware
4. Cason Hohmann-Compuware
5. Tyler Biggs-Jr Canadiens
6. Corbin McGuire-Taft
7. Kevin Irwin-Cleveland
8. Jared Linnell-Alaska Allstars
9. Cole Bardreau-Rochester
10. Zac Larraza-PF Changs
I don't know who this scout is, but I think I love him....
It's all a matter of opinion, but we have never seen Jared's name above 30 on anything before from this site, so its very cool, even if it just one guys opinion!
2 comments:
That is really sweet!! And who cares if it's one guys opinion, I think Jared is a really REALLY good hockey player and he deserves this top 10! Congrats Patty :)
Yeeesss! Let's all get up and do the Happy Dance! Go Jared!!
Post a Comment