Sunday, June 14, 2009

June of 1978
Somewhere outside of Helena, Montana. I guess my mom gave my dad the moose tire cover for Father's Day!
After my parents bought a new trailer (years and years after this photo) they gave this trailer to Derek and I. We had it from 2000 to 2008. We just bought a new one last summer. I believe my parents bought this one in 1978.
They bought it brand new for $5000. We sold it for $1800.00. For being 30 years old, I would say that was pretty good!
By the way, that was my beloved cat Sneakers...Had him for about 12 or 13 years, 4th grade into college. Even had a gang one summer and called ourselves the 'Sneakers!' I even have a song...I will have to share it sometime...I still remember it! haha
Had to go to NPHS for a meeting with the counselor at the end of last school year, about Jared's classes and she was one of my 'Sneakers gang!'
haha
1975
My brother Mike, me and brother Steve. That was my first cat Waldo. I believe named after a cartoon called "The Secret Life of Waldo Kitty."

1976
Zanazzo Family



2 comments:

Patty said...

Okay some background on the Sneakers song....

My friends, Sam, Vonda and Andrea and my little brother Steve and I were 'the gang.' haha
We called ourselves the Sneakers and here was the song we made up.
"Sneakers...Sneakers...we are the sneakers. We sneak around all day and night, we have a good fight and we say goodnight to you. POW!"
I think I was in 6th grade when I made that up and was the oldest of the gang members. Totally funny when I ran into Andrea at the high school and she remembered the gang.

an.Alaskan.mom said...

I love your pictures. I think my dad had that brown suit with a white turtle neck! In fact, I know he did. I can't wait to show him these picture of "Z". He'll really like the Ski-doo one. I'll have to wait until he's up and around though - or until they get internet. I'm not sure which will come first.
Thanks for sharing -
Becky

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...