We were gonna come watch but decided to see how the Bulldogs played, kinda spy on em for tomorrow's game. Sorry we missed it but happy to hear they did so well. Congrats to Jared and the team.
Hi Patty, This is Claudia, Homer Whites mother. I just want to thank you for telling Gayle to think positive and count her blessings. I wanted to but coming from me would have been maybe taken wrong. Your Blog is so wonderful. Glad Jared is doing so well. You are so upbeat. Claudia
4 comments:
awesome game! I wish I could have watched more but what I saw was fantastic!
We were gonna come watch but decided to see how the Bulldogs played, kinda spy on em for tomorrow's game. Sorry we missed it but happy to hear they did so well. Congrats to Jared and the team.
Sounds like the Interior teams are doing exceedingly well against teams from the south. Nice to see!
Hi Patty, This is Claudia, Homer Whites mother. I just want to thank you for telling Gayle to think positive and count her blessings. I wanted to but coming from me would have been maybe taken wrong. Your Blog is so wonderful. Glad Jared is doing so well. You are so upbeat. Claudia
Post a Comment