Here we are at our 'special' library.
Lining up to go back to the classroom. See Darian C.? Dylan C. little brother...
This is my biggest pain...the coat closet is way too small for 28 students. This is actually pretty messy, but there is just not enough room. Wonder why your kid always lost his gloves or his hat? This is why.

morning kids getting ready to go.
I start my day in this room, greeting the afternoon students arriving for the day, and this is also where I end my day, taking the morning students out to meet their parents or daycares.And that is my day! See why I hardly ever call this a job? All those smiling faces looking up at me for a few hours every day!
1 comment:
You are kidding, right? I would definitely say that is work. I must be getting old! I once thought that would be a blast, but what I see is a bunch of snotty noses that don't listen. Wait...that's my house! You are right that must be fun!
Post a Comment