Thursday, November 13, 2008

My friend Gayle, gave me a wonderful award which I am to pass onto 6 people after I declared 6 things that make me happy.

1. (Gayle) I also love to get mail. Regular post office mail, or email. It really makes my day!

2. I love looking at pictures of my kids, my family, Derek's family, my brother's family. (you get the picture) Their scrapbooks, old photo albums from when they were babies, yearbooks, diary's from passed on Grandparents, old love letters from my parents. Old 8mm video film, VHS tapes, any of that type of stuff makes me giddy happy.

3. When Derek does things without me hinting around at it....like how I always light a candle whenever someone in my house travels....the other day, Carson, Jared and I get off our flight from Anchorage, get home, Derek was already at work, and there was the candle all lit up for us. That made me happy that he though of us like that! Or sometimes he will come home with a bag of sunflower seeds or corn-nuts for me. I love those snacks.

4. Camping with the entire family. Derek or mine. I just love that we all hang out and do whatever we want and sit around and play games with the kids and talk late into the night around a fire. I wish we did it more often.

5. I hate to admit this, but reality tv shows make me happy. I'm a sucker for those shows!

6. Bike rides with Derek and the boys.

Becky D.
and
Melissa S. your next.
(sorry I only watch 4 blogs and two of them have already done it or been tagged!)

No comments:

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...