Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's not even Thanksgiving yet...

Christmas Edition meme I am doing this because my friend Gayle did it! I have had nothing to blog lately, so here goes!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper, but I will reuse gift bags if I have them.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. As a kid, and now.
3. When do you put up the tree? I put it up the day after Thanksgiving ususally. Last year, and this year too, I am out of town with hockey stuff, so as soon as I get back.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually by New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? No! but Derek does.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably be my Breyer horses, and I still have them in a box somewhere.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Derek's dad! or Carson, he never says what he wants.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jared, he is so easy and always has a huge list.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes!! Indoor and out.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? I mail about 60 of them out, and probably get half that number back.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmmm
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.
13. When do you start shopping for? If I see something I will buy it anytime of the year, and save it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? For sure!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Probably the Pumpkin Pie.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but with hockey seems like traveling has been happening more for some of us.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning...
23. Favorite ornament: I have a stained glass (plastic) star, that I took from my moms tree, that I loved as a kid. Put it on my tree now.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Sparkling Cider.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Pattycake shirt I saw in a magazine...for real I saw it!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

I am finally home for Thanksgiving and Christmas and it isn't my year to have the kids (I have even years). They don't want to leave, but are being forced to. The holidays will be very depressing for me this year.

Regina Runge said...

Love this one, Paz! I am going to copy for my blog!! Happy Thanksgiving! Going to Las Vegas to visit my parents! Can't wait!
Reg

Regina Runge said...

Where is number 19? :)LOL

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...