Wednesday, November 5, 2008

One of Carson's chores is the burn pile. We save up all the paper products and Carson gets to burn them in our fire pit.
Here he is loading up all the stuff to take outside.

Starting the fire.


Getting that flame going.




What kid doesn't love playing with fire? Plus it saves on trips to the garbage dump!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

First off...my kids need chores. They are by nature very lazy, very sloppy and I'm to easy. And secondly, playing with fire really isn't a chore, is it? That would be the job I'd pick if I were at your house! :) I just started piling up paper to do the same. We have at least 4 bags of trash a day out of this house. Insane!

Anonymous said...

Although, yes it is his 'chore/job,' at the house... you can see how easy I am as well.... I mean like you said...get real, playing with fire a chore? But at least it gets done and we have less trash. Good for you for starting it.

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...