Saturday, November 8, 2008


Im in Anchorage...snapping tons of pictures with my camera of Carson and his team, and guess what I forgot? The cord that connect the camera to the computer to download the pictures!

I have done this before, and therefore have a few extra cords, but not one of them got put in the bag for this trip, so therefore...no new pictures until late Sunday or Monday.
I did say new pictures, so instead, here is a old one that is loaded on my laptop. This is my niece Jenna. One family camping trip I captured this lovely image of her. I think we actually have another one of the two of us giving the peace sign, but I can't find it at the moment to post.
Sorry Jenna....Don't hate me, but you look so young and cute....and oh the memories!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

What a doll! You and I are pretty organized people so doesn't it really tick you off when we do things like forget the camera cord? So not our character to do so!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...