Carson dishing out some tough D!
They beat the Northern Knights 3-2. Way to go Arctic Lions!
Jared's North Pole High School team also beat out Service High School of Anchorage 5-4! He had 2 goals and 1 assist. From what some people were saying, this is the very first time North Pole has ever beat Service, EVER and it took 33 years to get there. Way too go NP!!
2 comments:
It was a fun game! I love seeing the pics - Thanks!
I dunno about you, but I was biting my nails for that whole last period!! I thought they might lose it, but they came through and held them. And like I said before, if they don't win any other game, I could care less. It's the 1 home town rival games that mean the most, to me at least, LOL. Thanks for taking pics, as always. Happy to have the boys get a win and happier that Ramon got to see them win at least 1 while he was here :)
Post a Comment