
So Derek was cooking dinner, and yells "moose on the deck!" Sure enough this little guy was standing right on our deck. By the time I grabbed my camera he had moved into the yard.

Then his mama stepped out from around the house. Hunter the dog was getting some good bark time in, so they were heading for the hills!
2 comments:
First off, Derek cooks?? Hehe, just teasin!
Wow though, right on your deck. Scary but awesome all at the same time. I wonder if the boss would believe you if you called and said, "Uh, sorry but I can't make it to work today. I have a moose in front of my front door." LOL
I absolutely never tire of seeing "home" moose photos. I don't seem to be getting any good shots this year. I only see them in the dark...the rest of the time I am downstairs with no windows!
Post a Comment