| On Sunday's Luna Nina has a meme called Unconscious Mutterings. Interesting what comes to the minds of others....check it out! (I'll play along Gayle) Unwanted :: Animals, so many of them.... You’d better :: 'watch out, you better not pout' (Christmas still on the brain!) Woman ::hear me roar! Weighed :: That Carson weighs 90 pounds! Wow Upright :: Something I don't want to be right now! I feel :: Tired, I think it is time for bed! Ill :: Don't want to be, don't need to be, keep away please. It’s like :: gag me with a spoon. For sure. Poor man :: Rich Man Great :: Niagara Falls, it was truly amazingly Great! |
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Unconscious Mutterings...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...
1 comment:
You are right about the unwanted animals...it's sad, and I have one I don't want and I am struggling with that. (She doesn't get along with the other five dogs which makes it very difficult). I'm laughing about Carson's weight...Elijah who is one year older (right?) weighs 125!! I need to go to bed, too. This is the only "me" time I've had today and I don't want to end it! Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment