My niece Jenna and Carson. See the Hollywood sign way up in the background?
Derek's Mom and Dad, enjoying a day at Disneyland
The pictures are kinda jumbled around. But we took this 2 week vacation back in 04' with Derek's parents, my 14 year old niece Jenna, my family, and Derek's oldest brother Darwin and his wife Shelley. We went to Disneyland, California Adventure, Universal Studios, The Hollywood Star walk of Fame, we did the Knights at the Round Table Dinner Show, we drove to San Diego and did the San Diego Zoo and Seaworld. We also spent 2 days at 2 different beaches and countless hours at the pool, and driving around to chop shops. One of the best vacation of our lifes!
1 comment:
I finally got a chance to look through your photos. You all look like you are having such a great time. I hope you can take another family vacation like that soon. We had a lot of trips last year with hockey, but never anything that both Dad and I got to do and where we didn't spend most of it sitting in a rink. I want to go, too.
Post a Comment