The bed looks brand-new! Keep it! So what will you do with that room if he decides he doesn't like hockey anymore? LOL
Their rooms are GREAT! What a lot of work. I can't imagine painting a ceiling. My back hurts thinking about it. Jason has a "trophy" shelf (currently stuffed full of things he doesn't want Caden to touch).
You guys are so...hockey!! I love it!! And that bed looks in great shape. With the price of furniture now-a-days, keep it as long as possible
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The bed looks brand-new! Keep it! So what will you do with that room if he decides he doesn't like hockey anymore? LOL
Their rooms are GREAT! What a lot of work. I can't imagine painting a ceiling. My back hurts thinking about it. Jason has a "trophy" shelf (currently stuffed full of things he doesn't want Caden to touch).
You guys are so...hockey!! I love it!! And that bed looks in great shape. With the price of furniture now-a-days, keep it as long as possible
Post a Comment