Monday, January 19, 2009

Polar Bear Tournament in Anchorage

They lost every game this weekend in their tourney. Dead last place. I guess the upside is, for their state tourney that takes place in just a couple of weeks, maybe the teams will take them lightly and they will just sneak right in before they know what hit em!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad, really. Jason said very few of the boys cared about losing. They just wanted to hang out in the hotel playing.

Anonymous said...

Carson was really upset after that last game. It sure didn't help that he 'lost' his Itouch as well. He didn't talk and had a red face for about 2 hours. Didn't even talk to Alex at the airport.

Gayle said...

Lost his iTouch? Oh my goodness, that is worse than losing a hockey game! (I know I shouldn't have said that, but after so many years I've learned to put these sporting events into perspective with life). Hopefully, Carson played well and enjoyed his time on the ice. That is what is should be about. Maybe some parents should step back and take a look at why their kids are in comp. hockey....if they care more about playing at the hotel then maybe they are there for the parents and not themselves?! I hope you are right about sneaking into State! Good luck! :)

Melissa said...

It def'ly was a crappy weekend. I know Tayllor was completely bummed most of the time, specially on Sunday when he was sick and didn't skate to his potential. But, I have faith in these boys that they will do right at state and knock em down!!!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...