My friend Kevin Thompson had this picture of Carson and I on his facebook page. He took it at his store one day long ago. (Alaska transfer and Designs). Look how young....That is when Derek was still playing for the Goldkings, as he was #17, and we had a little coat made up for Carson with the Goldking logo on the front and you can see the 17 on the arm. Look how cute he is. I want to go back and hug him! Those little eyes....
4 comments:
I was just about to say something on facebook about this picture but I'll do it here instead :) You are right, those are defly Carsons eyes!! He is adorable, and thats cool bout that jacket! Did you save it to give to any grandkids Carson gives you??? :)
Where did that blonde hair come from? Oh my gosh. Did it just turn dark one day?
Wasn't his blonde curls nice? Jared was blonde too...Just darkened up somehow...I was lighter when I was young, and my younger brothers hair was white!
The light hair was the first thing I noticed. What a great photo!
Post a Comment