Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jared's room...

Jared and Carson sitting on Jared's bed
We painted a 'hockey rink' outline on Jared's roof as his room is rectangular shapped.




This is of Jared when he was a Squirt A. (Northern Knights-old logo). I put a picture of him on a machine at the library. It casts the picture on the wall. I traced it and then cut it out. Then I retraced it on his bedroom wall. Then bought paint at the craft store and pretty much just followed the colors in the picture. It was a lot of fun.



Notice Im only showing up high. You don't want to see his floor. It is too covered with his clothes and video games.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I love the painting you did. What a great job. (You know, you can check those machines out at the public library to bring home! I've always been meaning to do that.....). Ya, I wouldn't show the boys' floor either!

Melissa said...

WOW!! Once again, your creativity and crafting ability amazes me! And I am so envious. This is the reason I would love to own a house. But then the cost of it scares me enough that I'll deal with renting one, LOL! Nice job on the ceiling AND the painted pic of Jared!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...