13 Things I heard this week1. The sound of dogs barking. Everytime Hunter is outside he barks non stop. At what? Who knows? A plane, a bird, the wind....the same neighbor who walks out to get his mail everyday? He never stops!
2. Derek's snores. He worked nights last week. So his first few nights after that, he is catching up on his sleep, and boy does it bring the snores out!
3. Jared and his keyboard. It is non stop. He should be in lessons. He plays for hours on end, practicing songs he already knows, or learning new ones off of utube.
4. Jared yelling about having to clean up one of Harley's poops in the garage. "Who me?" Yeah..YOU!
**dog outside barking**
5. Carson saying "Hockey again?" He really does have fun when he gets to hockey, but this boy is just a homebody type of kid. He hates leaving the house.
6. My Christmas clock. It actually plays other songs at every hour, but it has a Christmas setting that it is on right now. I really like it.
7. Me, yelling at the kids about missing homework that they didn't bother to turn in that they missed while on hockey roadtrips. They both have good grades, but I just hate seeing that 'zero' on something they could have had a 100% on if they would have just made it up! arrrgggg
8. The 'beep, beep, beep sound of our new washer and dryer going off. Derek washed all of Jared's bedding yesterday. Wasn't that nice?
9. The TV. It is always on. I mean always. I am such a tv person, can't help it, I just am.
10. The answering machine always going off from the 1-800 people. Who knows who there are. Some of them even call everyday at the exact same time. EXACT SAME TIME. I never answer them. I love caller ID.
11. The sound of keyboard typing, then a sniff, then more keyboard sounds, then a sniff...over and over, at 4am while I am in bed. Turns out it was Derek. He could not sleep, so he got up and got on the computer. I thought he was writing someone a tearful letter!
12. Carson telling me about his school day. He who "hates" school. He always has so much to say about it, and it all sounds pretty good.
13. The sound of people's blog music. I have added some of those songs to my Ipod as I hear them so much, I get hooked on them!
1 comment:
Have I mentioned I hate dog poop? :) And we have so much of it! You should get Jared lessons for Christmas. I'd like to do that for Emily and Olivia. Hey, soon you'll be on vacation and you can get in lots of TV! :)
Post a Comment