| Did you believe in Santa Claus when you were a child? Yes, of course! Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? I did, until last Christmas, when fuel and electricity were so much. I think I will put some out this year, but haven't yet. Do you eat a turkey dinner for your Christmas dinner? Yep! Do you enjoy singing Christmas songs? Yes, it is on my radio station in the car now. Do you go to church on Christmas day? On Christmas Eve yes, but day...no. Do you hang up a stocking? Yes I do. Do you have any plans to go to a Christmas party? No plans as of yet. Do you remember when you found out that Santa Claus wasn't real/ or when your children found out? What was your/their reaction like? I don't know....Cant remember, I think it was sometime around Junior high, but I had a older brother, 5 years older, so I am sure he broke the news to me at some point. Do you see your relatives at Christmas time? Yes. Do you usually put up Christmas decorations in your house? Yes How about at your school of the place where you work? Some....but you know there are some people who it offends....so at a Elementary school that is just outrageous.......stupid. Does your family have any special Christmas traditions? Church on Christmas Eve, then we go to one of our family members house, and usually do a 'Chinese' gift exchange with some new stuff, and stuff that has been lying around the house. There is a picture that someone took of my dad in green Elf shorts that usually is in there as the gag gift, and one of us usually has it for the next year. Does your town get decorated at Christmas? I live in the North Pole, it is decorated year round! Have you already finished your Christmas shopping? No! Have you ever celebrated Christmas in a foreign country? Yes, one year in Canada. Have you ever made your own Christmas cards? Yes I have. How do you usually spend New Year's Eve? Usually with a party with my family or a neighborhood block party. How long do you keep your Christmas tree up after Christmas? Usually till New Years Day. How many Christmas cards did you receive last year? Probably about 35. How many Christmas cards do you send? About 70. If you could go anywhere during Christmas vacation, where would you go? Paris would be cool. Is your Christmas tree a real tree or an artificial tree? Artificial What do you eat on Christmas Day? Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, rolls, deviled eggs, pickles, black olives, pumpkin pie. What is the weather like in your country around Christmas time? anywhere from 30 above to 50 below. What is your favorite Christmas song? A few of my favorite things What time do you wake up on Christmas day? This year probably around 4:30 or 5 am. What time does your family open the presents? Right when we get up. When do you do your Christmas shopping? All year round. Will you have a Christmas party at your home? Maybe the Christmas Eve party will be at my house, we haven't talked about it yet. Do you give something to homeless people? Sometimes I do. |
Thursday, December 4, 2008
What is your Christmas like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...
1 comment:
No Way you guys get up that early! Are you kidding? Carly is our only early riser here - and she's about a 3-4:30 waker - and her bedroom looks down over the living room so then she is too excited to go back to bed.
Post a Comment