Monday, December 1, 2008

This is Harley. He belongs to my mom and dad. Whenever they go on a trip or vacation, he comes to stay with us. Harley and my dog, Hunter get along very well. Tiger on the other hand, hates Harley. We have a cat door that is in the interior door going out to the garage. Tiger's litter box and food are out there. Harley sits on the inside of the door and just sits there, so Tiger cannot get back in. All I hear all day and all night long is "flip, flap, flip flap." That is the sound of Tiger's cat door flipping open and flapping shut. Needless to say Harley, usually has to sleep in the back of our Yukon for the first couple of nights, until he gets used to being here again, and used to the cat.
We set up the Christmas tree today. I say we, but it was really I. Carson was not feeling well, and cross threaded on the couch. Derek was getting ready to rush off to night shift. Jared did carry the boxes out of the crawl space for me, but then all that could be heard of him, was the keyboard in the background. Actually he did put most of the tree together, but he was not into helping with the ornaments. But anyways, it is up!

4 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Harley is so adorable, I had a yorkee at one point in time. They are wonderful dogs to have, I miss mine dearly.

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gayle said...

Cute dog! Wanna come put my tree up? I have a sinus thing that is kicking my butt...no energy!

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...

8 stars of gold, on a field of blue...