Here is how I spent part of Saturday and Sunday. making santa out of plain brown paintbrushes for my kindergarten kids. I will hand them out this week.
The Santa's are so cute! (You have too much time on your hands!). You are so blowing my whole image of Derek with the muffin baking story. That so is not what I see! :) Oh, and dinner with two "grown" boys is not dinner with six monsters. We leave them home! :)
Dude, those santas are adorable!! You are such an awsum kindergarten co-teacher (is that about right on the title?) Such an imagination! I hope they like em :)
3 comments:
The Santa's are so cute! (You have too much time on your hands!). You are so blowing my whole image of Derek with the muffin baking story. That so is not what I see! :) Oh, and dinner with two "grown" boys is not dinner with six monsters. We leave them home! :)
Dude, those santas are adorable!! You are such an awsum kindergarten co-teacher (is that about right on the title?) Such an imagination! I hope they like em :)
So creative, PAZ!! Love them! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Reg
Post a Comment